Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Zack turns 9.

Wow, what an exciting day. Before the boys left for school Dawn, (my Daughter) gave Zack his birthday present. A Gangster, hat as he calls it. I wish I would have had my camera ready, we could have lit up the house with the smile on his face. Then after dinner I gave Zack a cupcake with $15.00 in it, and took these pics.
He made sure I got a close up shot of him and his money.
He is reading the card I put in the cupcake, he can read cursive!!!

He has such a contagious laugh, that you can't help but laugh with him.

Zack had a rough start, 4 weeks early and weighted in at 6 lbs 2 oz, 9 days in the NICU and we finally got to bring him home. He was 5 lbs 12 oz. Then he got RSV. By the time he was 6 months he was much better. At 2 he developed a liver issue which he underwent a biopsy for and they found nothing wrong. So glad those days are over. He was such a quiet baby even when he was hungry, you could hardly hear him cry. Some days I wish those days were back. He doesn't sit still very well, always has to be moving or tapping on something. Has a very sensitive side, and loves to make people happy. He is such a sweetheart!

Thanks for letting me share Zack's birthday pics, and reminisce.

Happy scrapin',

Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment