Friday, October 9, 2009

CupCake Gift Card Holder

I was asked to show the Cupcake better, so here is the Cupcake that my Grandson Jordan was pretending to eat on his birthday. I do have instructions if anyone is interested in making these. I do mine a little different than most. I use satin ribbon and gather it up and hot glue it on. Most people use paper and flowers.

I used the Tinkerin level 2 paper pack for this paper cup

This is the first one I made and I used white lace on it. I gave it to my Brother and Sister-in-law for their Birthday's last December. They loved it!!!
I used the Daydream level 2 paper pack for the paper cup on this one.

This pic shows the gift card laying next to the cupcake.
I personally like the way that the satin ribbon looks more like frosting. I have made several of these now and the Chocolate is my favorite.

Teresa Black has a YouTube video on her website also. http://fabulouslyartsy.blogspot.com/

Happy Scrapin',

Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment