Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Birthday Bug.

Yesterday was my Daughter, Dawn's Birthday and she is down with Bronchitis. My SIL is sick with the Flu and my two Granddaughters have a cold. So you can tell we're having fun around here. I have been trying to stay away from all the sickies so I have been playing in my craft room. I have made another altered Rolodex. I got a little carried away, but I think it turned out cute. I have one card that is unfinished but I am looking for the right stamp or die cut to put on it. I know I have something around here some where. lol

The paper is Back Country level 2 and the Stamp set is C1363 Beary Best. The tent and canoe are Sizzlit Die cuts and the trees are Cuttle Bug die cuts. The Fishing Creel is from Stamp set C1277 Catch of the Day and the Fishing pole, water and fish are from D1342 Worlds Best Dad.
The alphabet I used is D1222 Tiny Typewriter. I printed the word Contacts and punched it out with my oval punch.

Okay, tell me the truth! Did I get carried away?

Thanks for leaving me a comment and I hope you enjoyed my altered rolodex.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment