Thursday, October 29, 2009

Workshops On The Go - Twitterpated

This is the main 2 page layout of the Workshop. The Workshop comes with complete instructions to make these and three cards I posted below.



Left Page.
Right page.

Card 1.
Card 2.

Card 3.


Here is the 2nd 2 page layout in the brochure, you will need the Imagine book to get the complete instructions to make these pages. If you sign up for my workshop I will have the Imagine book there for you to use.

Left page.


Right Page.


These are the additional cards in the brochure and you will need the Wishes book to complete these cards. I will also have the Wishes book at the workshop.
Card 1.

Card 2.
Card 3.

You can order this kit on my website jwilson.myctmh.com or you can email me and sign up for the workshop. If you are in Beavercreek OR, you can stop by the Beavercreek Elementary School on November 7th and see my completed kits at the bazaar.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment