Friday, October 2, 2009

Swingers?

Ok, I have heard of Swingers, but not the kind I found on the fabuloslyartsyblogspot. Teresa Black has a cute video on how to make these cards. Below is the same card but with each movement of the card the butterfly moves too. I made this one with some scraps of the Emporium paper pack, along with some olive cs that I scored 1/4" in from each edge then sanded lightly. For the Butterfly, it is from D1341 Butterfly Wings and I used Crystal Blue ink and did the rocking technique on the Sweet Leaf ink pad. I didn't follow Teresa's instructions exactly, I took some short cuts. I will explain later as I am on my way out the door on my Friday Night Date!!!
Here are a couple other cards that I made with some other scraps. The last card is made with Perfect Day Paper Pack and Creme Brulee and Sorbet inks. You do need to have a penny handy to put in the card.


Happy Scrapin'

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment