Sunday, June 23, 2013

Update on the new Baby Chicks.

Well, I am running behind on the updates, but it's been a crazy around here.  I'll post about that later.

Ebony (momma chicken) has been taking the chicks outside, but sometimes the little ones either can't get out of the coop cause the doorway is too tall, or they get left outside when she goes in.  I put a blocks inside and outside of the coop tonight, hopefully that will help them get in and out better.  They are so cute.  Here are some new pics I took on Thursday.


Ebony doesn't really like us picking up the chicks, so I pick her up first and then the kids can pick up the chicks without getting pecked at.  I hope they are all hens.  I don't need any more roosters.  Especially BIG ones.  

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment