Sunday, June 2, 2013

Let's get Patriotic! and Make It a Banner Day!


Celebrate military service and promote patriotism with our new patriotic stamp sets—available only from June 1 to July 31, 2013. Three dollars from each B-size My Acrylix®Courage stamp set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix® Home of the Brave stamp set will be donated to the USO, the leading, most recognized military-support and services organization in the country. Show your support with your own patriotic stamp set!

My Acrylix® Courage (B1437) $9.95


My Acrylix® Home of the Brave (D1576)  $17.95



My Acrylix® Strong and Free (D1575) $17.95

Dates: Offer valid June 1–July 31, 2013.


Plus Close To My Heart is giving away a My Creations Mini Banner.  Value $5.95



Receive a free My Creations® mini banner in June! Make it a “banner” day by placing a $25 order that includes a qualifying stamp set to receive your free mini banner. The mini banner includes 10 chipboard pennants in 4 different shapes with 9 jump rings for hanging. Use the mini banner as a decoration for your parties and get-togethers this summer for many “banner” days!

One free mini banner will be automatically added to your cart for every $25 and at least one stamp set on the order. This means that if the order totals a minimum of $50 and has two stamp sets on the order, two mini banners will be added; $75 with three stamp sets will receive three mini banners, and so on. There is no limit to the number of mini banners eligible for each order, as long as minimum criteria are met and inventory remains.
Dates: Offer valid June 1–30, 2013.


Don't forget the "Thank You" Stamp that Close To My Heart released early to help with the Oklahoma Tornado Relief.
(M1029) $2.95 

If you purchase all 3 of the Patriotic stamp sets, you will automatically qualify for the FREE My Creations Mini Banner.  If you add 2 of the "Thank You" stamps,(one for you and one for a friend) to help aid in the Oklahoma Tornado relief you qualify for the June Stamp Of The Month "Flowering Bunch" (S1306A)
for just $5.00. That qualifies you for another FREE My Creations Mini Banner.  How cool is that?

I know I will be ordering the Patriotic stamp sets, because they will help me when I am working on my Military albums, that I have started for my 3 Airmen.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment