Friday, June 14, 2013

Total of 3!

Yes it is official, we have three (3) new baby chicks.  Here is all I could see on Wednesday.
Baby hiding under mom

 One came out at a time and sometimes I didn't have the camera with me.  I did see all 3 out a one time but my phone battery was too low to take a pic.
If you look close you can see little yellow legs under the hen.  Apparently she didn't want them to get cold.  Once I put the heat lamp back out there they were running all over the place.

Look at how cute they are, 

The little black one in the back has feathers on it legs like the Cochins.  The one in the middle looks like an Ameraucana.  Not sure what the one in the front looks like.  This will be fun to see how they change in the next few weeks.  I'll keep you posted.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment