Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Convention is in 9 days.

Do you know what that means?  The new Autumn/ Winter 2013 Idea book will be available soon too.  Every new book has so many exciting new products.  I can hardly wait to see what is in the new Idea book.

There are a few things that I am hoping for, but I'm sure CTMH won't disappoint us.

Shannon and I are holding our Catalog Kick off on July 27 in Gladstone, OR.  Join our meetup group http://www.meetup.com/PortlandFriendsScrap/ to RSVP, we play games and have door prizes.  You earn tickets just by showing up and can earn extra tickets by bringing a friend or two and placing an order.

Shannon is going to convention at Disney World in Florida and I'm sure she will be sharing pics of all the new products that she gets while there.  I will keep you posted on all the new products that Close To My Heart unveils at convention.  I always try to use some of the new products to make little goodies and prizes for the Catalog Kick-Off party.  Here are some examples from past kick-offs.




Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment