Friday, June 28, 2013

Here are pics of new Items in the Autumn Winter 2013 Idea book.

First off how about the New Idea book cover?

And the New "Artbooking" Cricut cartridge. Yes you heard me right, we have a NEW Cricut Cartridge.  They've done it again, packed it full of AWESOME images to cut.  I'm taking Pre-Orders now. Just send me an email.
Look at this little mini book, isn't it cute?
Yeah more shapes.
It's themed again and has at least 10 Mini Books.  It still comes as a bundle with 3 - D sized stamp sets and 3 - chipboard packs.  Again it is $99.00. 

My Crush books are new, CTMH's version of Smash books.  They fit right into your purse so they are easy to carry with you.  Only $12.95 each.

 There are 60 10" x 7" printed cardstock pages. We have assortments for $4.95 each  and stamps that match the Crush books, for just $9.95.  Look for 6 crush books total.
 There's a new Photo Frame. 
This is Awesome, and yes this is new paper, called Pro Player.  I already love this paper and the stamps that match.  
It's going to be perfect for my  Grandsons' pages.


Baby Cakes is another paper pack.  I'll show more paper later.

We now have our own line of Jewelry.  It is the Base and you get to design or add anything you want and make it the way you like it.  I'm sure I'll have to play with that.


We now have Designed Decor


We also have Hostess Rewards now too.  

This was the first day of Convention and they have already blown me away with all this new COOL stuff.  I can't wait to see what the unveil today.

I will be placing an order on August 1, 2013, for those wishing to pre-order any of the new items, just send me an email with the list and information to contact you.  

Until tomorrow!!!

Happy Scrappin',

Janice




No comments:

Post a Comment