Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My New Facebook Page

I have started a new Business Facebook page and would love for you all to go check it out and give me some feedback, maybe even "like" my page if you wish.  I started working on it in December but just recently changed some things about it.  Please click on the link below and let me know what you think.

https://www.facebook.com/janicewilsonCTMH?ref=hl

This is the profile pic I chose to use on both Facebook and Pintrest.

I plan on posting there as often as possible.  Sharing everything that I do with Close To My Heart.   As you know CTMH Convention starts in just 2 days and I will be posting everything that I see coming from convention.  I'm not going to convention but I have lots of friends who are and they will be sharing everything.  All the new products and supplies.  I am excited about the new products, I don't know what they are yet, but I know they will be great.  There are so many products on the retired list that CTMH just brought out in the last two Idea books that what ever they have in store for us is going to AWESOME.  Watch for my posts to my blog and to my new Facebook page.

I am also converting my Pinterest sight over to a business page so watch for changes there too.  Here is a link to my pinterest page.  http://pinterest.com/janicewilson64/boards/

If you like what you see on my Facebook and Pinterest pages please pass on the links to your friends so that they can check the pages out too.

Thanks in advance.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment