Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Up date on the "Red Cross Tornado Relief" on-line Gathering on my website,

I'm saddened to say that no one took the opportunity to participate in the "Red Cross Tornado Relief" on-line Gathering on my website.  So I was not able to donate to the relief as of yet.  The  "Red Cross Tornado Relief" on-line Gathering is just a place for me to keep track of the purchases that are going toward the relief.  All orders ship out immediately and directly to you.  You don't have to wait till the gathering closes to get your order.  


There are several specials going on this month,Let's Get PatrioticMake It A Banner Day"Thank you"& Flowering Bunch. So, I am going to set up another "Red Cross Tornado Relief" this time with a Mystery Hostess Online gathering and I will be donating 10% of my commission from sales made from  June 4th through June 30, 2013 to the Red Cross.  Plus one lucky customer will be chosen to be the Mystery Hostess and they will receive $25.00 in FREE Close To My Heart select products.  When shopping, make sure you select Join the "Red Cross Relief" With Mystery Hostess Online Gathering to have your purchase count and I encourage you to purchase a "Thank you" stamp for yourself and an additional stamp for a friend.  The order will be sent directly to you.  While you are there, make sure to take advantage of the Stamp of the month Flowering Bunch!  I will report back on the 1st of July as to how many stamps I have sold as well as the amount generated through my commission that will be donated to the American Red Cross! I will also announce the one lucky Mystery Hostess.   My thanks in advance to each of you!  

I'm off to place my order for the Patriotic  and Thank You stamps.  




And just maybe get my Banner for FREE!!!


Happy Scrapin', 

Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment