Thursday, August 16, 2012

Yeah, I have another new Down Line!!!

I would like to welcome Tarina Lafollette to my team.

Tarina will be sporting the New Damask Back pack soon too.

Click here if you want to sign up on my team and get this great Damask Back Pack.

When a new Consultant joins Close To My Heart in August they will receive an exclusive Damask Tote Bag for FREE (retail value $50)!  This offer is good for both the $49 and $99 New Consultant Kits (while supplies last). Yes, this is the same cute bag we gave to Consultants who attended Convention 2012 in Dallas.  This awesome, coated-canvas tote that can be slung over the shoulder, across the chest, or worn as a backpack. This offer has limited availability, so act soon if you want this AWESOME Tote.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment