Thursday, August 2, 2012

Update on my Baby chicks.

I am having so much fun, watching the new babies.  I have a total of 4 babies and the 2 Momma's are doing a fine job of protecting them.  Here are some pics.

Here are the newest members of our family.
 I haven't named any yet.  Still waiting to determine the sex.  2 were born on my SIL birthday and he is out of town till Sept. so he didn't get to see them yet so I told him if we have a little rooster I will name him Chuck in honor of Charlie's Bday.
 You can see here that all 4 are very different.  
 For some reason the little white one likes to sit on Medusa's back.  
 Now she has 2 hanging out on her back.

 Yesterday and today both hens decided to go out side for a bit.  Yesterday the hens keept looking back and clucking at the chicks and I thought they were saying "Well, come on you can do it."  But today I was taking these pictures and the hens are down the ramp and they are clucking and the little white one steps out on the door jam and the clucking got louder then the white one went inside.

 The one on the left gets on the door jam and the 2 hens hustle back up the ramp and rushes them all back away from the edge.

 Sarasvati first then Medusa right behind her.
Play time was over.  I will try to keep you up to date on the chicks.  Especially when we introduce them to the rest of the flock.  

I have been busy working on the projects for Saturdays card class, Bunko and the crop.  We are using the new Clementine papers and creating a beach scene.  I am having so much fun. I am playing with both of my CTMH Cartridges and coming up with some fun stuff.

If you are interested in coming to the card class, Bunko or the Crop you can sign up here.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment