Saturday, August 25, 2012

100th Birthday Card Update.


Yesterday my friend Jean came to pick up the cards that we made for her the other day and she LOVED them.  She thinks that the twins will LOVE them also.  She was so excited to see that we put Roses on them and that we used the new Artiste Cricut Cartridge too.

In-case you didn't get to see the original post, here are the cards again.


I have been working hard these last few weeks on cleaning up my craft room and I almost have it the way I want it.  When I get it done, I will take pictures and share them with you.   I have a few items that I plan on selling on eBay, but I might list them here first.  So if you are interested in some crafting items like Sizzlits Alphabets, Cricut Cartridges, Stamps and Inks, check back often.  I will at least post on here if I decide to sell them on eBay and let you know where to look for them.

Thanks for taking the time to look at  my blog posts.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice







No comments:

Post a Comment