Saturday, August 4, 2012

New Autumn Winter Idea Book Kick off!!!

Today is the big day.  Cupcakes are ready, Guacamole Salsa is ready, Banners are done, The water bottle pouches are done, Fry boxes are done.  Now all I have to do is go set it all up at Sommerset Assisted Living in Gladstone.  Here are some pic.

 Here's the water bottle pouch and the Fry box, they were made with the Art Philosophy and the new Artiste Cartridges.
 Here are the banners, I used the new Clementine papers, Sorbet, Twilight, Creme Brulee and the new Saddle and Champagne card stocks.they were made with the Art Philosophy and the new Artiste Cartridges.  The shells are from Disney's Dreams come True.
 We are playing Bunko today and since we are having a Beach Party, I thought it would be fun to have a beach ball that we pass around, however I must have missed the word "Giant" on the front of the package.  It took Steve about an hour to blow it up for me.  
I guess we won't be passing it around after all.
 I saw the cutest little cupcakes on Pinterest and wanted to make them for this party but the die idea didn't work out so well for me.   They had two dice on top of each cup cake that were sugar cubes.  It was crunch time and I just didn't have the patience. 
I will post pics of the party tomorrow.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment