Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Present!

I went to my Card Class in The Dalles, OR yesterday and my Niece Tarina was there, she helps me with the ladies.  She surprised me with this GORGEOUS Altered Clip Board. 


She is so talented and I am so honored to have one of her creations.  I added this picture because I thought is went perfect with the colors.  It also happens to be a favorite pic of mine.  Yes I was a true red head but my back surgery in 1997 changed all that, now I have a beautiful Blonde color.  This pic was taken in 1989.
You should go check out Tarina's blog she has some great stuff on there.  She also has YouTube videos. 

Thanks again Tarina,  I LOVE IT!!!

I hope she starts classes soon, cause I need to go to them.

Happy Scrapin'

Janice

3 comments:

  1. What a clever idea. I may have to do something like that for someone in my family...tell her she done good!!

    Following from LinkedIn from you comment on Liz's request for info...

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower ~ came from LinkIn. Your work is lovely!!! http://www.craftygoodies.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome again! : ) I wasn't sure weather you liked shabby chic or not, so I'm glad you like it. And that pic goes perfect!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete