Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blog Award?

I am so excited, I was just going through my email and found that Nancy http://nancyscrystalfantasies.blogspot.com/ gave me a blog award for being one of her favorite blogs.  Thanks Nancy, I am almost speechless. I did say almost.  Nancy recently received the award also.  Please  check our her blog, if you like it please join it so Nancy will know you like it.

.
Now it is my turn to pass the award on to 5 of my favorite blogs that have less than 200 followers.  I am hoping to catch a few more followers and help others in the process.  This was so hard for me to choose just 5,  I have so many favorites.  Here we go,  







If you visit each blog and follow each one you like the numbers will increase dramatically and you will have made numerous new friends and contacts!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for this award Janice. It really is an honor!

    ReplyDelete