Tuesday, August 6, 2013

IdeaBook Kick-off Party favors and Make-Take

I almost forgot, Dawn made these cute little bags for our guests that came to the Ideabook Kick-off party.

This bag was cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and decorated with the new Frosted paper pack.  The Snowflakes are from Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges and she added sparkles and Rhinestones to the centers.  I filled them with chocolate.
 This one was decorated with the Pro Player paper pack and the Gears are from the Artiste cartridge.  Dawn added Black brads to the gears.
 This one is decorated with the new Huntington paper pack and an old frame.  The Fleur Di Lis is cut from the Artiste cartridge also.
  This on is one of my favorites.  It was decorated using Laughing Lola papers and embellished with Black Tulle and a Buttercup medallion cut from the Artiste Cartridge.

I just love these little bags. you can do so many things with them.

Here is the Make-N-Take that I created.  
I used the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge and cut a tag from page 50 (Borders & Shift) using Colonial White cardstock and then cut another one out of the Sarita paper at 8".  I cut the Branch from page 84 and Owls from page 85.  I used Chocolate and Olive cardstock for the Branch and Leaves and Slate and Whisper cardstock for the Owl.

Hope this helps inspire someone.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment