Monday, August 5, 2013

Halloween Mini Album from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge

I created this little Mini Album and I really should say that I merely added Laughing Lola Paper and embellishments to the pages that I cut out using the Artbooking Cartridge. That's how easy they are to make.  The cartridge gives you practically everything you need except the pictures.  You can get more creative by adding pockets and tags and add chipboard that hangs off the edge of the books too.  
It is all up to your imagination.   I can't wait to make a few more, now that I have the fever.  
The possibilities are endless.

 Charlie with Grandpa Steve in his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Costume.
Mr. Jordan - He was a salesman. 
 Zack 
 Grandma Denise with Zack and Miss Mary looking evil.
 Great Grandpa Ron (Denise's Dad) with Zack and Ron's Mother Charlotte with Mary and Grandpa Steve. Great Great Grandma Charlotte used to come to every birthday party for the kids.  She was such a sweet lady. So glad they got to know her while she was with us.
 Grandpa Steve plays Pool so he thinks everyone else should too.  He bought them a Mini Pool table for their birthday.
Great Grandma Barbara, Ron's wife and Denise's Mother helping Mary with her new toy. Jordan and Dawn are on the oposite page.
Jordam is rubbing noses with me while Uncle James helps Zack with his toy.  On the opposite page GGG Charlotte is with Zack. 
Charlie, Uncle Luke and Dawn watching the kids play. And on the opposite page is GGG Charlotte and Mary with GG Barbara and Grandpa Steve.
And finally the back of the book.  I tied ribbon on the rings just to give it some fluff.

If you want to get one of these cartridges, you can go to my website http://janicewilson.ctmh.com and place an order, the order will ship directly to you.

Thanks for taking time to look at my blog and if you wish to, I would love to hear what you think about these mini albums. 

Happy Scrappin', 

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment