Saturday, April 20, 2013

One Sheet Wonder cards - Update

I am teaching a class called One Sheet Wonder.  I will show the class how to take 1 sheet of background and texture or decorative paper and make 15-17 cards from it.  Here is a sample of the basic cards using CTMH's Buzz & Bumble paper pack.

Like I said basic, but look at what I turned them into.


You can find lots of cutting diagrams on Pinterest and other sites, but not all of them have pictures of what to do with the pieces once you've cut them.  I made my own cutting diagram using some of the other ones as a guide.  I am providing all of my attendees my cutting diagram, pictures of basic cards and ideas of what to do to take them to the next level.  This would be a great gift to give someone who loves to send cards to friends and family just because.

I am teaching this class on Saturday,  May 11, 2013 at 10:00 am. The cost is just $10.00  If you wish to take the class or know someone who would like to take the class, please email me at jwilson@bctonline.com for the directions.

Happy Scrappin,

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment