Wednesday, April 17, 2013

One Sheet Wonder Card Class

Saturday May 11, 2013  10:30 am.

One Sheet Wonder Card Class - 15 cards for $10.00.

I will show you how to take one 12" X 12" sheet of Background and Texture paper (B and T) and cut it so you can make up to 15 cards.  I will have several of my sentiment stamp sets, Ink Tower, Blocks and my Cricut available for you to use to finish your cards. 

Please bring your favorite adhesive, paper trimmer and scissors, you can bring punches, stamps, stickers and embellishments to finish the cards.  We will be using the B and T paper from the New "Dream Pop" Paper. May is National Scrapbooking Month and this is the Special.
Starting May 1st. If you place an order of $35.00 you can get this paper pack for just $10.00.  This picture does not do the paper justice at all.

Here is what you will get;
1 sheet Dream Pop B and T 
4 sheets Cardstock 
15 card bases (White)
Cutting Diagram and print-out of picture below showing the completed cards.

The basic cards will end up looking similar these.
These cards are great for building up your stash, you can keep them simple or embellish them as much as you want.  Here are a couple examples using Buzz and Bumble.  I kept these pretty simple by just adding a stamped sentiment.



















Here I added a stamped image and cut out flowers then added chocolate pearls to the centers.  The Bee and one flower is popped up on foam tape. Then I stamped the sentiment.             





















Here I cut out shapes from the Artiste Cricut cartridge in 2 sizes.  I hand cut two flowers and colored them in.  I cut 4 leaves out from the same cartridge also.  I stamped the sentiment on the Die cut shapes.  I used liquid glass and put clear micro beads on the flower centers. Once the flower centers were dry, I assembled the card. 













       



Here are the 15 cards that I made using the Cutting Diagram.








Please email me at jwilson@bctonline.com or call me at 503-708-6889 for directions. 

Happy Scrappin',

Janice  


No comments:

Post a Comment