Friday, April 12, 2013

30 Ways to Promote Your Blog Posts.

If you are new to blogging or just don't know how to promote your blog this is great information.  Well worth the effort of signing up for some of these sites and most are free to join.  You can decide if you want to get emails from them or not.

I am connected to Facebook, Pinterest, Google +, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn & Networked Blogs.  IO am still learning about this stuff myself and I like to pass on great information.  I guess I will be sending some of my posts to Amazon and a couple others.

I hope this helps some of you, who, just like me don't know where to go.

I have watched my blog grow by leaps and bounds then just drop to hardly anything.  I want to get more followers and actually hear back from followers about my content and artwork.

I found this information on Facebook and shared it on  my page.  Here is the link to Launch Grow Joy.com http://launchgrowjoy.com/30-ways-to-promote-your-blog-posts/#


Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment