Thursday, April 11, 2013

Later Sk8r Squash book

I am teaching another Squash Book class on the 20th.  This time we will be using the CTMH Later Sk8r paper pack X7167B $9.95, Later Sk8r My Stickease Assortment X7167C $4.95.  The stamp sets are Fast and Furious D1541 and the Later Sk8r Workshop On The Go stamp set G1057 $29.95.  These items can be found on pages 44 - 49 in the Spring Summer 2013 Idea book.

Here are pictures of my Later Sk8r Squash book.

This time I made pockets and added tags and photo mats to go into the pockets.  This adds more places to put photos.  This will easily hold 12 photos on the inside and then you have all the triangles you can add photos to also.  Then there is the back side where you can add at least 6 more photos.
I added Gypsy cs to make it a little more feminine so someone could use it for a Mother's day gift.

There are 4 tags for journaling.  I cut them out using the Cricut Artiste cartridge and stamped on both sides.  The one that says It's all GOOD has a piece of the border sticker from the My Stickease Assortment.
 The first tag has part of the border strip that you cut off the edge, that says Hangin' out, also has a gear sticker at the bottom from the My Stickease Assortment.  The second one in also has a sticker from the My Stickease Assortment.

 These are the photo mats and I used the SU Tab Punch and coordinating stamp set.  The cardstock is CTMH Pear and Outdoor Denim.
This class is $15.00 if you would like to take the class, call me 503-708-6889.  I have complete instructions if you have the stamp sets you could order it by mail.  The $15.00 does not include shipping.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment