Monday, May 15, 2017

Miss You Workshops Your Way Part 2 | DT

Hello Everybody!
Today I'm bringing you project  #2 of the Miss You, Workshops Your Way, cardmaking kit. I love how both projects have a second option, and because the switch is so simple, I decided to show you all what the Project #2 option  looks like too.


As you can see, the second option is simply flipping over the double sided B & T Duos paper. 
Let's say you wanted to create a card using the new Live Beautifully papers. You could simply switch out the patterened papers (and inks), and the Miss You stampset and card layout instructions would still work beautifully.  I may just have to make that my next DT project! lol


If you haven't gotten ahold of the Miss You, Workshops Your Way cardmaking kit yet, head on over to http://janicewilson.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=242. While you're there, you can also find other Workshops Your Way kits offered by Close to My Heart.

I hope you have a lovely and inspired week!
~Tarina
@hellotarina

No comments:

Post a Comment