Friday, May 5, 2017

Miss You Workshops Your Way | DT


Hello Everybody!

I received the Miss You, Workshops Your Way(WYW) kit in my DT pkg this quarter and I finally got to play! Not only were the instructions easy to follow, but I made two cards, ๐Ÿ˜ฎYes, that would be 2 cards lol in about 45 mins. I'm pretty sure that's a record for me!๐Ÿ˜‚ Thanks to the WYW cutting guide, these cards came together pretty quickly.



What does the cutting guide do?
  • It gives you a list of the supplies that you'll need to purchase(if you dont have it already) to complete the projects.
  • There's tips and tricks to help your creating go smoothly.
  • It shows exactly the sizes you need to cut, which papers you need to cut them out of, AND how many for each cut.
  • The cutting guide can also be used with other paper collections as well!
If you would like the instruction guide or the WYW kit, contact Janice Wilson here at One Scraptastic Grandma, or @ www.janicewilson.closetomyheart.com 


Also, here's the link to the WYW, Miss You Card making kit:

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
~Tarina
@hellotarina

No comments:

Post a Comment