Monday, May 8, 2017

Live Beautifully.................

I just checked on my blog views.................. 



and we are at........................... 



Are you ready for this?






99,808 views


That is just 192 away from my goal.........................

Remember once we hit my goal, one of you will get all of these goodies.............................................







...............................................    PLUS   .................................................

Since it is May and Mother's day is this coming Sunday, 
I will be adding the Live Beautifully paper pack to the pile of goodies. 

You may purchase this Live Beautifully paper pack for $14.95  there are other options too. 

 Includes the following:
1 – Cut Above™ Live Beautifully layout kit (materials to make five 2-page layouts and six 12" x 12" Memory Protectors™)
1 – Grey My Legacy™ post-bound album
1 – Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ journaling pen
1 – Tombow® permanent adhesive
(Not included in this giveaway)




If we can meet my goal of 100,000 views and get 5 more comments by Wednesday, May 10th, I will add the Live Beautifully Stamp set to the mix and ship Priority mail so it is there by Mother's day, (in the USA)

You may purchase this Live Beautifully Stamp set here Live Beautifully Stamp set $17.95


The Stamp of the month Live, Laugh, Love $17.95 goes with the Live Beautifully set as well 



and with a $50.00 order you can get it for just $5.00.

If you want some great ideas on how to use this Live Beautifully Paper and Stamp set.

Close To My Heart has so many talented, creative and inspiring Consultants that post their amazing work to the internet that you can google any stamp set or paper pack name with CTMH in front and find lots of inspiration.  

Please remember to share this post with all your friend and leave me a message by Wednesday so I can mail this package Thursday so one of you can have it for Mother's Day.  

Happy Scrappin',

Janice




No comments:

Post a Comment