Monday, May 22, 2017

Memorial weeklong sale!

Anyone need any embellishments, paper or tools?  

Have your ordered that favorite paper pack yet?

Now's the time to order....  

Starting tomorrow, May 23, 2017, I am offering FREE Shipping on all orders placed through me via email jwilson@bctonline.com, phone call or Text 503-708-6889 through the end of May 2017.  

That's right, FREE shipping on your orders.  Just make sure to send me the item number and name so I order the correct items.  Send your payment to jwilson@bctonline.com via PayPal.

Go look at my website and click on Shop.  Don't forget to check out the Going Soon items and the Clearance too.  Lots of items will be retiring soon.

By the way, what is your favorite paper pack in the new Seasonal Expression II Idea Book?

I have 2, Jack and No Worries.

I love Jack for the Masculine pages, Father's Day, wood cutting and I could go on, but I will stop. My Father and Father In Law wore Red and black plaid flannel shirts.  My Son loves them too.

I love No Worries because of the beautiful memories it brings back.  I will be using it to scrapbook my trip to Hawaii last fall.  We had such a great time.  It also brings back memories of when I lived in California with my Sister.  Such fond memories.
Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment