Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Wishing you all a Blessed, Happy and Prosperous New Year.

2014 Is now upon us and I have been reviewing my blessing in 2013.  Family, Friends, Close To My Heart and Paparazzi.  Life is good.  

Looking at my Blog I realize the hit counter is at 22697, I think it is time for more Blog Candy When the hit counter hits 23000.  So I was thinking, since we have a new Idea Book, maybe I will give some New Products away.  I will add a new product for every 5 comments posted, pertaining to the question below.

All I want you to do, is leave me a comment regarding Project Life or similar type programs, Do you use it or know someone who does?  Did you know Close To My Heart has a new program called Picture My Life?  

I know you can't see the New Idea Book yet, but if you place an order of $25.00 or more from the Autumn Winter 2013 Idea Book or the While supplies last on my website, I will send one to you for FREE!!!. You can email me the order @ jwilson@bctonline.com or you can go to my website janicewilson.myctmh.com.

I will be placing an order in the next day or two and will post pictures of the new products that I will be giving away.  I hope I gets lots of comments so that I can add products to the pile.  

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment