Thursday, January 30, 2014

We hosted our semi-annual Idea Book Kick-Off Party tonight.

I have been very busy creating for our Kick-Off party and tonight I was so happy to see others get to take the items home and enjoy them.  Here is what I have been working on that I couldn't share until tonight.


 I made this bag using the Ariana Paper pack. I also added some paper from the Ivy Lane paper pack. It was so much fun to make.  
 I didn't get the little fox stamp of the month, so I made a punch art fox for the cupcake toppers.
 It's not an exact replica of the Wheel of Fortune, but we used this spinner to play the game.  The ladies all had fun.
This is just one of the 2 Hot Air Balloons that Dawn Tarina and I made last week.  They were so much fun.  The paper pack is called Ariana and I found a free SVG cut file on Google.  It has a little basket that I filled with candy and a ticket for 2 little gifts from a basket of stuff.  
 This Balloon was made using the Jubilee paper pack.  It has the feel of Fair time to me.  I didn't even get a finished pic of the Balloon.  I had little ropes hanging from the sides with banners in the middle where the ropes hang down.  A new lady joined our Meetup group and she won it tonight at the Idea Book kick off party.

Steve Painted the Balloons on my nails for me for the Party.

Last week I finally finished my Thank You cards for all the wonderful people who came to my party. This is one of  the cards. I made these three cards using the Skylark paper pack to make this is one of them.
 Charlie's Grandmother's birthday was the 25th of January and this is the card I sent to her. I used the Skylark paper on this one too.
 I decided to use the Dessert Sand in place of the Lagoon.  I really like how they turned out.
I made this card using the Laughing Lola paper pack and some SVG cut files that I found on the internet. I hope everyone liked their cards.

Happy Scrappin',
Janice

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could've made the kick-off, but I'm glad everybody had fun! : ) I loved helping with the balloons. If I had an excuse to make another one, I'd probably end up with a house full of them : )
    P.S. I Love my card! Thank you!
    ~Tarina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you could have been there too. The lady who won the Jubilee Balloon has a 5 month old baby boy and I think she is going to hang it in the nursery for the baby to look at. I want to make another one too.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful creations. Fox, Baloons and twisted easel cards are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks UT. They were so much fun to make. I love my job. This new Idea book has so many beautiful papers in it that it makes it easy to create beautiful things.

      Delete