Thursday, January 2, 2014

January 3, 2014 starts a whole new chapter in my life.

Some of you might not know that I will be turning 50 and I have to say I am kind of excited about it.  I don't know why exactly but I am.  Maybe it's because I never thought I would be pain free when I hit my 50's, but I am and I am so glad.  Now to get this weight off and start really living again.

My Husband is looking forward to retiring this year and I am happy for him.  He has worked a long time and deserves some much needed time off.  We might take a trip to celebrate, I don't know yet.

I will still be working my Close To My Heart Business and my Paparazzi Jewelry Business so you will still be able to call me, come over to visit and order or even take my classes.  Who knows maybe I'll start having more classes.  I do know I will be having more parties.  I am loving life. Disneyland isn't the only happy place in the world.

I hope you will join me in my new chapter, it's going to be a fun ride.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment