Thursday, January 23, 2014

Blog Candy update.

I have only had 1 comment so far.  I would really like to have a few more to put in my random generator to choose a winner.   We only have about 25 hits before we hit the 23,000 hits mark.

Here is what I will be giving away.
The New Spring/ Summer 2014 Idea Book
Wonderland paper pack, Pearl Buttons, Canvas Badge Buttons and White Rub-Ons.
OK, let me know what you think about these items.  I need 5 comments before I can add any Brand New items to the pile of stuff for the blog candy.  So call all your Family and Friends and have them come over here and leave me a comment.  It's not hard.  

All I want you to do, is leave me a comment regarding Project Life or similar type programs, Do you use it or know someone who does?  Did you know Close To My Heart has a new program called Picture My Life?  

I am currently working on my 50th Birthday party Picture my life pages.  Hopefully I'll have them done in a couple days.  I'll be sure to post them so you can see what they look like.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice


7 comments:

  1. Okay, fine. Lol I'll leave you a comment ; )
    Well first off, I love the Picture My Life Program and I can't wait to try it! I really like that they have coordinating paper packs and cardstock that goes perfectly with the kits. And there's stamps and embellies too!
    I'm planning on using my PML Program in a slightly different way so I'm glad they give so many products to choose from. Needless to say, they're gonna be on my next order : )
    Oh wait, you need 5 comments!1 down, 4 more to go, I better get writing! ; )
    ~Tarina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where are the other 4 comments. You took so ling that now you only have 3 to write. lol

      Delete
  2. Hi Janice. This is another fabulous candy.

    A small request, it's hard for people to leave comments when word verification is on, verification words are much harder these days. I think that's the reason why people don't comment often, instead you can turn on comment moderation if you want to avoid spam comments. Hope it helps.

    Thanks,
    UT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks UT. I'll try that and see what happens.

      Delete
    2. you are welcome Janice. I am sure you'll get lot of comments.

      Delete
  3. love your blog and the purple bling too!!

    ReplyDelete