Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Blog Candy Update.

I am so sorry!!! I have been so busy getting ready for the Idea Book Kick-Off party that I forgot to post the winner and add the new product to the Blog Candy.  Well here is what I decided to add to the pile;

It is called Joyful wishes and it says "Be filled with Joy Let the beauty you Love be what you do".


Technically Tarina is the only person who followed my instructions to be entered into the Blog Candy drawing, but I decided I wanted to give everyone a chance so I used Random.org to pick a name for me.  Guess what?  Congratulations; Tarina Lafollette, You just won the blog candy giveaway.

Tarina please email me so I can mail it out.

Thank you everyone for leaving me comments.  

Happy Scrapin',  
Janice 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank You! I love all the goodies and can't wait to play with them! : )
    ~Tarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. I hope you will share your creations.

    ReplyDelete