Friday, July 13, 2012

NEW Consultant kit for just $49.00!!!

Check out this Close to my Heart consultant kit, all for just $49!! 

 Want more? You can get the Expanded kit which includes everything in the $49 plus more tools, products, Studio J® layouts for only $99! If you want a business, or just want loads of great products at a discount for yourself, come see why CTMH is absolutely the best in the industry and has changed my life!
Avonlea 


La Belle Vie 


Moonlight 

Schoolastic

Dakota

Clementine

Pear & Partridge

Flirty 

New Organizers


We have a new Burlap Ribbon, it is 1 1/2" wide and 5 yards for $7.95.
and we also have a new Black and Colonial white stripe ribbon like the Chocolate, 
Black Tule 3" ribbon , Silver shimmer ribbon, Colonial white rosette ribbon and 
Slate Satin Polka dot ribbon.

Can you tell I am excited, I just placed an order so I can get started on the party decorations for our Idea book kick off on August 4th.  Shannon and I are having a crop, but before the crop we are having a card class from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm and then we will play Bunko from 1:00 pm to about 3:00 pm and crop till we drop for the rest of the night or 10:00 whichever comes first.  

I am making all the Beach Party decorations, using the new Clementine papers and the new Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  I am also making Bunko prize packs and pass-a-rounds.  We are going to have a blast.  You should join us.  You can sign up here.  Don't delay seating is limited.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment