Saturday, July 14, 2012

It is the last day of Convention, and I get a gift?

I have been watching Facebook updates all week just to see all the cool new stuff that Close To My Heart has in the new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book.  I wish I could go to convention next year, it is going to be at Disney World in Florida June 27 - 29.

 I went to the mail box today, which I only do when I am expecting something that I ordered online and to my surprise I found a package that I didn't order.  Who could that be from?  I wonder what it is?  Why did I get a package from CTMH?  I don't have anything on back-order.


 It was from Jeanette Lynton Founder and CEO of Close To My Heart.  
 She sent me this beautiful charm to celebrate my 5 year anniversary with Close To My Heart.
Isn't that sweet?  It is a beautiful silver charm with the signature "heart key". 

Thank you so much, I didn't expect to get anything besides the email that I received in April.  I am so excited to be part of this wonderful company.  I plan on staying with CTMH for ever.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice



No comments:

Post a Comment