Thursday, July 12, 2012

Close To My Heart is in Texas this week.

Why, you ask.  


It's Convention Week.


This week they reveal the NEW Autumn/ Winter 2012 Idea Book to all the consultants.  I was not able to go to Convention this year, but thanks to Facebook, I have some pictures to share.  

Here is the New Idea Book cover.
Yes, we have a new CTMH Cricut Cartridge called Artiste
Here is just a sample of what you can make with the new Cartridge. Here is a link to the handbook.
 This is one of the new Workshops On The Go. It is a Scroll Album. 
 We have new Alcohol based ink markers and you get 2 for $5.95 one is a lighter shade.
 Here are the 6 new colors.  CTMH discontinued several colors and we are down to a total of 42 colors instead of 60 colors.
 
 Here are the new Pigment ink pads they come in sets by color group.
 Here are some of the new embellishments. 
 This is what the consultants received at Convention, the bag can be worn as a backpack or over the shoulder.
 This is the new Schoolastic Workshop On The Go.
 I have seen the new Idea book online and it is pretty awesome.

I hear we have a new stamp scrubber and Black and Grey Sparkles.

I hope you are as excited to see all the new products as I am.  I am especially excited about the new Cartridge.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment