Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Another page in the Tag book.

First things first.  I had a Mystery Hostess Online gathering last week and was going to announce the winner on July 1st.  Well I didn't have anyone join my gathering so I didn't have a winner to announce.  Sorry it has taken me this long to post it.  

As for another page in the Tag Book.  Well I am kind of jumping the gun with this one, but I just wanted to share another page in the tag book.  I am happy with how it has turned out so far.  It is not finished, but I want to share it none the least.


This is the front and closes like a match book. I am using the Pemberley paper pack throughout the tag book.  I really like the color combo.
 This is the inside.
This is the back side.
Now I just have to figure out if I want pictures or Journaling or both, and embellish.  I am taking this to our crop on Saturday, hopefully I will get it done or at least a lot closer.  

We will be in Gladstone, OR from 10:00 am til 10:00 pm.  I am bringing a make-n-take to give a preview of the card classes that we will be teaching in the coming months.  If you would like to join us  go here and join Meetup, then join Portland Friends Scrap.  Looking forward to seeing all my friends.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice







No comments:

Post a Comment