Sunday, October 2, 2011

Recipe for the Winter Wonderland Card.


Daisy White CS
Sky CS
 CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Silver Embossing powder
VersaMark Ink
Sky Ink
White Daisy Ink
Sparkles
Foam tape

I cut the 2 snow flakes from the White Daisy CS using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and stamped them with the coordinating stamps from the D1480 Snowflakes stamp set.  I sponged the edges of each snowflake and layered them together with the foam tape and added the sparkles.  Then I randomly stamped the 3 different snowflakes in White Daisy Ink on the Sky CS.  I took the large outline snowflake stamp and inked it with VersaMark and stamped over the large White Daisy snowflake, then embossed it with silver embossing powder.  I took the small snowflake stamp and stamped it in Versamark over one of the medium sized White Daisy snowflake images and embossed it in silver embossing also.  I stamped the words in Versamark and embossed them with the silver embossing powder too.  I took the White Daisy card base and sponged Sky Ink on the edges and assembled the card and added the cut out Snowflakes.  You can order all the products here on my website.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment