Monday, October 3, 2011

Birthdays.

2, to be exact, Jordan turned 13 and Mary turned 9 today.  They are growing up so fast.


 I made some cards  last night for them.  Here they are;

I made this card last night using my Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, I cut the roses and the scallop circle card then cut an extra scallop circle to make it an easel card so she can display it.  I used Sweet Leaf CS and Elemental level 2 Paper Packet.  Again I used my favorite punches, Embossed Oak leaf, Pine bow, SU's Fancy Label punch and 2 sizes of daisy's.  I also used Sweet leaf ribbon and I popped the label up on foam tape to help hold the card front up.

I made the black and blue game controller for Jordan and he likes it.  I have the Father's Day Cricut cartridge but it doesn't cut the card shape to make these, so I created my own cut file that looks like this. I figured that the boys would appreciate a game controller more than a fooffy card.  Zack's birthday is coming up, so I made his at the same time.
Miss Hailey's birthday isn't till the end of the month and she told me the other day, when she saw the Christmas card with the roses on it, that she wanted a card with the same roses for her birthday, so here it is.  Her favorite color is purple, like mine so I made Gypsy (purple) and White Daisy roses. 
 I cut out several flowers in different colors, so I made this card for my friend Teri, who's birthday is also today.
I have been working on my stamp room and I think I have it set up the way I want it, so now I can start working on some of those scrapbook pages from our vacation and from Steve's incentive flight, oh ya and the birthday party, that is coming up.  I also have to make a card for my Daughter's birthday on the 16th of this month, and it's bazaar time again.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

1 comment:

  1. Your flowered easel cards are gorgeous! The game controllers for the boys are also a really neat idea.

    ReplyDelete