Monday, July 4, 2011

Wow, What a week.

I have finally finished my front flower bed up to the walk way where I have to put in stepping stones.  I am putting in the plastic edging so I don't have to keep doing this every year.  I have Shasta Daisy's, Crocosmia, Bells, Columbine, Lupine, Delphinium, red Begonias and Alyssum, along with Lewesia, Moss Rose and a few Step-ables.  Tomorrow I am starting on the other side of the walk way and going as far down that side as I can, until the edging runs out.  I wish I could find my camera charger, I would love to be able to show you what it is I am talking about.  So far I think it has turned out nicely.  I have to take out some Day Lillie's that are in the way for me to put in my flag pole, so if you know anyone who wants them, have them call me to arrange getting them.  I hate to see them go to waste.  I have some other plants too, Shasta Daisy's, Bells, Hardy Geraniums, Columbine,  Butterfly Bushes and strawberry plants and My Grandson Zack has Horse Chestnut trees too...  Zack started them from chestnuts about 5 years ago and some of them are as tall as me (5'2") He sells his trees for $10.00 each.

We are getting closer to my goal of 15,000 hits and I will be giving away some blog candy.  I know I was supposed to post the picture of the blog candy but I still have to find my charger, to do that.  Sorry, I really do have some candy to give away.

Happy 4th everyone, I hope you have a safe and fun evening.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment