Sunday, July 10, 2011

I found my camera charger!!!

Ok so I told you that I would post the pictures of the cards that I made for Junes card class, so here they are.    
The birdbath is made from three ovals, the top and bottom ones are cut in half.  I also used my new Lattice   embossing folder.


And here are the cards and bookmark for this month's card class.

It is hard to see in this picture, but I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder on the top half of this card.  The B&T Paper is from Cherry-O level 2 paper pack.

I don't know why these pictures are kind of fuzzy, sorry about that.  The dotted B&T paper is from Olivia level 2 paper pack and I used Sunset and Barn Red to make this card.

This card needs some brads in the upper right corner, I have ordered them so they will be here class. The B&T Paper is from You Rock level 2 paper pack.

This is a corner Bookmark.  I used Sunny Yellow and Dutch Blue, along with colored pencils.  If you want the instructions to make one yourself just leave a comment or email me.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment