Friday, July 15, 2011

Close To My Heart Convention.

Is at Disneyland this year and it is going on right now.  We, who couldn't go, are watching Facebook and Twitter constantly just to hear and see what is being unveiled in the new Autumn 2011 Idea book.  Well I can tell you that a lot of changes were made.  I just found out the that new Idea book is online, on the Corporate website, so I went to check it out.

We now have a Cricut cartridge and stamp sets to match, along with die-cuts. The Cricut cartridge images fit some of our other stamp sets too.

New lower prices again this year;
A size is $6.95
B Size is 9.95
C size is 13.95
D size is 17.95
E size is 29.95

The Stamp Of The Month has changed too.  Now when you purchase $50.00 you can get the Stamp of the Month for just $5.00.

These are just a few of the changes that I found, aren't they great?  I can hardly wait to get my hands on the new Idea Book.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet words in regards to Nathan's deployment. So glad Steve is retiring soon so you have one less family member to worry about over there. Hugs, Jackie

    ReplyDelete