Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Do for me.

I got a hair cut last week and I didn't like it so I went back this morning and asked them to fix it.  They did, so I thought that since I have lost 30 pounds from when the last picture was taken and I got a new do, I should change my profile pictures.  



Just in case you couldn't remember my old picture.

I am hoping to loose more weight before September, when we celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary. 

As far as crafts go, I have been working all day on 2 roses that I will hopefully be able to show you tomorrow.  I think they will make gorgeous package toppers. 

And as for my flower beds, I hope the sun will come out tomorrow so I can take pictures of what I have been doing, I forgot to take before pictures. I still have to put in 2 walkways and my flag pole but for the most part I am done with tearing out grass and planting.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice



No comments:

Post a Comment