Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wings Workshop On The Go.

For January's card and scrapbook classes I am going to use the Wings workshop On The Go kit.



This is the gathering project that we will make.

Here is the first layout that we will be making.



































Here are the cards for the first card class.














Here is the Second layout that we will be making.



















Here are the second set of cards we will be making.













G1016Wings Workshop Kit (includes):
Wings Level 2 Paper Packet ($12.95)
My Acrylix® Wings Workshop ($13.95)
Mini-Medley Accents Black Collection ($4.95)
Spray Pen (1) ($1.30)
Workshop Guide ($1.00)
$29.95
 
Retail Value:
$34.15
 
You Pay:
$29.95


If you would like to order the kit from me just send me an email, I accept PayPal and ProPay.

I hope you will sign up for my Meetup group and join me for my classes.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment