Friday, January 21, 2011

New Card Class coming soon.

I am so excited I just had to share with everyone.  My Mother-In Law recently moved into Flagstone Senior Living in The Dalles, OR. She asked me to come up and share some of my craft ideas with her.  She has always been a very busy person and very active in the community, but now has given up her car and finds herself with nothing to keep herself busy.  I thought this would be a great way to start a class for others to enjoy also.  I have been wanting to talk to the Activities director there to find out if I could teach a simple card class, so today I made time to make the phone call and get this class set up.  My first class will be on February 19th @ 10:00am. Now I just have to come up with some simple cards.  I think I will make Birthday, Thank you, Thinking of you and maybe some Sympathy cards, that way they can use them.  I will post pictures of the cards that I come up with this next week.

After the class I can spend some time with my Sister on her birthday.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment