Saturday, January 22, 2011

I went to my Meetup today and made cards, lots of cards.  All of them from the Wings level 2 paper pack and B1369 Rosy Regards and January's Stamp Of The Month, D1452 Find your Style stamp set.  I followed the directions for these cards from the Wishes How To Book for the Christmas workshop.    There are 8 cards total.  The directions show you how to cut the card-stock and the Background paper to make 16 cards.  All you have to do is add the embellishments.

 Card #1
 Card #2
 Card #3

Card #4
 

 Card #5

 Card #6

 Card #7

 Card #8

I hope you like the cards.  Please leave me a comment to let me know which one is your favorite.

I also made the additional cards from the Wings Workshop On The Go kit and the second 2 page layout but I still need to add pictures, then I will post them.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment