Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wings Artwork

This is the Wings Workshop on the go Scrapbook pages, I made these pages today and decided to add My Mother-In-Law's 80th Birthday party pictures, here they are.




























I haven't figured out my new laptop yet so I don't know how to crop the pictures, sorry about that.

Here are the 3 cards that go with the kit.






























 Here is the gathering project I had tonight at class.












Then while I sat by myself I decided to make a couple more cards.

This card is a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

This is a 3" x 3" easel card












Let me know what you think.

There are 2 more pages and 3 more cards to make with this kit and lots of other possibilities. I will post them when I get them finished.  The price of the kit is only $29.95 and you get a level 2 paper pack, an exclusive stamp set that only comes in the kit, embellishments and one of our new Spray pens along with complete instructions on how to cut, stamp and spritz the papers.  If you want to know more about the Workshops on the Go its, send me an email or call the number at the top of my blog and I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
  
Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment