Thursday, April 29, 2010

Girl's Night Out!


















If you get the chance to stop by my booth, mention that you saw this on my blog and you will get a new Summer Idea Book for FREE.  Any one who does not mention this post will pay $3.95 for their Summer Idea Book.

I have been working hard on getting samples of the Cherry-O level 2 paper pack, after this weekend I will post the layouts on my blog.

Don't forget to check out my Close To My Heart website to try out "Studio J online Scrapbooking"  You can set up an account and get started right away or you can select "I'm not ready to create an account", and try it out.  It is free until you decide you wish to purchase the layouts.  This is an awesome way to get started scrap-booking, you can go to my website 24/7/365 and check it out with no obligation, or the mess of actual scrap-booking.  The printed pages are absolutely beautiful.  They are printed on Glossy Photo paper.  Once you try it out, I would love to hear what you think about it.

Well I need to get back to working on my layouts so I can be ready for the Girls Night Out weekend event starting tomorrow.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment