Saturday, April 10, 2010

May is National Scrapbooking Month!

Close To My Heart is Celebrating National Scrapbooking Month by offering a wonderful Scrapbooking kit called "Miracle" for just $19.95.   Starting April 15, 2010.  
What is included in the Miracle kit?
Miracle Kit Contents
Colors: Sweet Leaf, Olive, Crystal Blue, Bamboo
5 – Colonial White Cardstock
1 – Bamboo Cardstock
1 – Floral B&T Duos® Paper
1 – Stripe B&T Duos® Paper
1 – Crystal Blue Circle B&T Duos® Die-Cut
1 – Sweet Leaf Bracket B&T Duos® Die-Cut
1 – 6" x 12" My Stickease® Assortment
1 – 6" x 9" Irresistibles™ Chipboard Die-Cuts (new product in the Summer Idea Book.)
1 – Mini-Medley Accents Colonial White Collection
12" Colonial White Waxy Flax
3 – 4" x 6" Memory Protectors® Flip Flaps™
2 – Sponges
1 –Brochure

Starting April 15 through May 31, 2010:
  • Purchase the kit outright for $19.95 USD (US Dollars) (Item # CC1009).
  • Place a minimum order of $40.00 USD (excluding Studio J™ orders) and purchase the kit for only $10.00 USD (CC1009A).
  • Place a minimum order of $60.00 USD (excluding Studio J orders) and purchase the kit for only $5.00 USD (CC1009B).
  • Host a Home Gathering with minimum sales of $300.00 USD and receive a kit FREE! (CC1009C) 

From May 1–31, sign up as a new Consultant and receive a kit FREE!

I just received my Miracle kit and want to play, but I have some more pressing things to do at the moment, so I will have to play later.

I hope you come back soon to see what I have been up to lately.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice




No comments:

Post a Comment