Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Review of Rolodex petite 6-Divider Open Petite Card File

Originally submitted at Discount Office Items.com
Desktop card file comes complete with snap-in, snap-out cards with black typewriter-spaced lines and six white-on-taupe A-to-Z divider guides. Flip-through design allows easy viewing. Open top allows easy, immediate access to contents. Card file includes 125 cards and does not have a cover.

I have purchased a few of these now.
By Jwilson from Beavercreek, OR on 4/14/2010
5out of 5
Pros: Sturdy, Improves Organization, Sleek Design
Best Uses: Everyday Use, Organization
Describe Yourself: Value Oriented
Primary use: Business
I love these Petite Rolodex's they are great for altering to give to someone special for their birthday gift. I also use them to keep track of how much my Customer spends with me so that I can give them a special gift after they spend $200.00.
Altered Rolodex












Tags: Made with Product, Picture of Product, Using Product

Altered for birthdays















Tags: Using Product, Made with Product, Picture of Product

No comments:

Post a Comment